Entry #1
My thoughts
My opinion on blogs is that I do not enjoy it to much but it is something that I find interesting to do at times. One of the blogs that I read was the "bloggies" which was about the thirteen annual weblog awards. I did not really like this blog because only certain people who would want to win would enjoy this.I also read the top 50 bloggers and was interested in post secret. I was very interested in the pictures and what they show. Some of the pictures are very artistic as well. One last blog that I read was the america blog. This blog seems constantly updated and its talking about trump getting rid of DACA and how it should not be like that. Those are my opinions on these three blogs and what I thought of them.
My thoughts
My opinion on blogs is that I do not enjoy it to much but it is something that I find interesting to do at times. One of the blogs that I read was the "bloggies" which was about the thirteen annual weblog awards. I did not really like this blog because only certain people who would want to win would enjoy this.I also read the top 50 bloggers and was interested in post secret. I was very interested in the pictures and what they show. Some of the pictures are very artistic as well. One last blog that I read was the america blog. This blog seems constantly updated and its talking about trump getting rid of DACA and how it should not be like that. Those are my opinions on these three blogs and what I thought of them.
Comments
Post a Comment