Entry #2 Farewell for now!

My sister has left to japan to study abroad for a year and I knew that she would not have thought that saying goodbye to my family would be easy. I thought I would be miserable without her,turns out I am managing pretty well. The only thing I do miss her for so far is being able to vent and tell her my worries. I do not have many people in my family to vent too since they are the main source of the problem. She has helped me during the times I have needed that extra boost of encouragement also that little bit of help even though she rarely even helped me. I suppose her not ending up helping me gave me the motivation to do it. I wish her well on her journey and I am glad she is doing good in life.

Comments

  1. Savannah--You have good ideas and topics for your entries, and your blog format looks nice. You have a lot of room for greater development. You are quite brief, which doesn't do much for engaging and connecting your audience. Also, you are mostly writing a personal blog here. Dig deeper into analysis/content. Don't be so brief. Don't forget about visual engagement as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment