Entry #4 worldview
The way individuals see the world is different from each other. Everyone wants to see things differently. They all want to have their own opinion. A certain amount of people agreee with each other but their is another half that disagrees with the ones who agree. People out in the world eat,and enjoy and appreciate everything they can get their hands on. Multiple citizens today do not even think about when they throw half of their food Away. All they are thinking is that they are full. They don't think about the people who are sufffering out there. Especially in the current events their is so many terrible events happening around the world. There has been hurricanes and earthquakes that have put those of the unfortunate in a position that does not allow them to have clean water or any amount of food they desire.
There is locations such as Florida that do not have any water at all. Here in Arizona,close to the area that I live in has water. We have food to eat. Yet their is still people who do not appreciate what they have. There is teenagers and almost of the age of being a teenager that do not appreciate the homes they live in. What most of them want to do is just move out and start their own lives. But they also do not understand how much stress there is in the Adult life. I am barely at the beginning of adult life and I wish I had enjoyed the free,easy life. I appreciate everything I have and am given by my parents and anyone else.
There is locations such as Florida that do not have any water at all. Here in Arizona,close to the area that I live in has water. We have food to eat. Yet their is still people who do not appreciate what they have. There is teenagers and almost of the age of being a teenager that do not appreciate the homes they live in. What most of them want to do is just move out and start their own lives. But they also do not understand how much stress there is in the Adult life. I am barely at the beginning of adult life and I wish I had enjoyed the free,easy life. I appreciate everything I have and am given by my parents and anyone else.
Savannah--Your two new entries are pretty good. You need to keep digging into your content and analysis to create significance. Don't forget about visual engagement and editing carefully as well. You are missing Entry #5 and Entry #6. Start at #7 now.
ReplyDelete