Entry #6 stress handler

  How do many people handle stress? It could be because of what you eat or how much you consume. What if you eat decent and not to much but are still stressing out? I've recently been really stressed and busy. So how should I deal with it? I read an article that said exercising can help relieve stress. also yoga can help. Apple cider vinegar also helps you loose weight. I used to drink apple cider vinegar all the time at night and in the morning so I will continue to do it. A lot of teas say they will help you but many people do not want to spend a lot of money on those 50 dollar or more teas. Even taking a break from what you are stressing about may help. Writing this blog made me realize what can help me stop stressing.

Comments