Entry#5 social media affects
I listened to the prologue and thought, why do girls really need the type of comments that tell them they are pretty and gorgeous and "slay". Then it came to the part of the audio where they say they don't actually need those comments to feel good about themselves. That the comments are just there. Yet they still wait for the comments to come onto their page. When they said her mom thought all the comments were dumb. I thought the same exact thing. Why do tons of women really need that satisfaction? They then go on to talk about the social media lingo they use. I can relate to the part where she says that if someone comments on their picture saying they are so pretty and they are close friends she will comment back a heartfelt comment to that person. But if it is just any person they'll just say thank you. When they say that girls will comment"you're so pretty wtf" it's not exactly a nice comment anymore and its jealousy. Girls can be so rude and crazy at times when it comes to other girls. They get jealous and wish they could look like them but get mad about it. That is all I have to say about those articles and how such young teenagers are affecting each other.
Comments
Post a Comment