Entry #10 Appreciation
In my psychology class I did an extra credit assignment. The assignment was that we had to write ten things In our everyday lives that we are grateful for. Even if it was the tiniest thing. Such as Arms,fingers,or even the remotes to our TVs. I believe not many people actually appreciate their everyday lives. They wake up and repeat the same thing they did the day before. That extra credit assignment really made me think about how much I appreciate even the tiniest things. I did it for a whole week and had to force myself to start thinking about it close to the end. It was a eye opener to what I usually would think about. Then I realized, what I realized at the beginning of the project,that there is never anything to not appreciate. Especially with all of the disasters around the world we should appreciate everything we have. From food,to family,to body parts. Nothing should go unappreciated, not even when someone holds the door open for you. We should embrace what we have and be glad we have it. I appreciate everything now, even the air I breath.
Everyone should be appreciative especially at jobs so others can feel wanted and enjoy what they do.
Savanna--You have some good points and ideas, but you are still brief at times. Keep developing significance and connecting to your audience. Don't forget about visual appeal, set up, and editing as well.
ReplyDeleteSavanna--Unfortunately, you have not written Entry #11. Not good.
ReplyDelete