Entry #8 The future is always coming..

    The future can be scary and also very exciting. Nobody knows what is to come. So because of that, we all work hard every single day like there is no tomorrow. Even if some of us do not realize it we are working hard. Some of us are even working harder than others. Not only is the future full of surprises it is full of new ideas.Those ideas fall into the category of technology. Technology is crazy growing and does not seem to be stopping. For crying out loud the new Apple 8 just released and I thought that Apple would have stopped at the iPhone 7. Not only is the iPhone never ending in sizes and updates, computers are growing too! Everything around us is growing crazy fast and is never stopping. So that is why everyone is thinking about what they are doing the next day, or week. A lot of people are even trying to come up with new ideas for technology.
   No one even knows what is to come. We all may be expecting big outcomes but it could be an even HUGER outcome. Smart cars are a new object in the twenty-first century as well. They prevent you from getting in a car crash and tell you where everything is happening. I even get surprised at what is existing today. I did not even realize there were such things as a smart car until someone I know that likes car told me about it.The brand they told me about is called Tesla. I was also surprised to know that there is a minivan that is for racing and is Tesla as well that is faster than the first car I talked about. There is a whole bunch of things out there to see. The future is yet to come and there is way more to see. Construction is always happening and tons of tons of buildings for restaurants and businesses are expanding. We never know when something might be shut down or even grow faster than other places. We all have to start building our future because eventually, it comes, and we can not stop that. All in all, it is better to be prepared, and set, than to be shocked at the outcome in the future. Let today be our solution for tomorrow.

Comments